Here are some of the activities you will participate in at Camp Adventure:
- Archery - Instruction and practice in target shooting and proper use of equipment.
- Campcraft Skills - Instruction and practice in outdoor cooking, fire building, the use of map and compass, and introductory backpacking skills
- Canoeing - Instruction and practice tandem canoeing at the lake at Riverside Campus
- Crafts - This will include a variety of activities such as painting and paper mache
- Tumbling - Instruction in beginning tumbling and floor exercises
- Initiative Games - Problem solving games in which a small group is presented with a challenging problem that they are to solve as a group
- Pickleball - This is a good lead-up game for tennis. Played in a gym on a small court with a wooden paddle and a waffle ball
- Recreational Games - Will include games such as disc golf, kickball, etc.
- Sports - A variety of sports skills and games.
Take a look at all the fun!
- 2013 Camp Adventure Pictures
- 2014 High Elements Video
- 2014 Camp Adventure Pictures
- 2015 Camp Adventure Video